Dear Valued Users,
We’re pleased to announce that the new IEO project for the Coinstore Startup: Ozone Chain ($OZO) is now LIVE! Coinstore will open OZO/USDT trading pairs on 18th August, 2023 (Please refer to the official listing announcement for the exact listing time). Stay tuned for our official announcement!
Limited-time offer! Join the IEO group now to get the latest IEO updates and have a chance to share 300 USDT!
Learn more: How to Apply?
Join Teamster Recruitment Telegram Group Here
🗓 Launchpad Startup Event Period
17th August, 2023 07:00 (UTC) - 18th August, 2023 07:00 (UTC)
17th August, 2023 15:00 (UTC+8) - 18th August, 2023 15:00 (UTC+8)
- Project Name: Ozone Chain
- Token Name: Ozone Chain
- Ticker/ Token Symbol: OZO
- Token Type: Native Token
- Contract Address: N/A (Layer-1 Blockchain)
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 OZO
- Initial Circ. Supply When Listed on Coinstore: 300,900,000 OZO (30.09%)
- Total Supply to Coinstore Launchpad: 250,000 OZO (0.0025%)
- Fund to Raise: 50,000 USDT
- Token Committed: USDT
- Subscription Price: 1 OZO=0.2 USDT
- Hard Cap Per User: 3,000 USDT
- Complete KYC2 to get a 2,500 USDT subscription amount.
- Increase subscription amount by spot trading, for every 300 USDT of spot trading, the subscription cap increases by 100 USDT, capped at a maximum of 500 USDT.
- Trading data will be refreshed every 10 minutes. The trading volume is calculated for the period: 17th August, 2023 00:00 (UTC+8) - 18th August, 2023 15:00 (UTC+8).
- Vesting: 3 days linear release after listing with 25% TGE
🗓 Startup Details & Schedule are as follows
|Start of Subscription||End of Subscription||Total Supply||Subscription Price||Unlocking Rules|
|2023/8/17 07:00 (UTC)
2023/8/17 15:00 (UTC+8)
|2023/8/18 07:00 (UTC)
2023/8/18 15:00 (UTC+8)
|250,000 OZO||0.2 USDT||3 days linear release with 25% TGE|
🚀 Mark your calendar for the subscription period
You can commit a certain amount of USDT in your Spot Account towards the new project for the subscription.
Trading Starts: 18th August, 2023 20:00 (UTC+8)
Deposit & Withdrawal - TBD
About Ozone Chain ($OZO)
Ozone Chain uses a variant of Post Quantum Cryptography called lattice-based cryptography to secure its network layer and facilitate inter-node communication that cannot be broken even by a future quantum computer. Ozone Chain’s Quantum technologies have passed various tests like NIST test, Die-harder and Entropy tests and are certified by TUV.
Terms & Conditions
1. All participating users must follow Coinstore terms and conditions. Users from the following restricted countries or regions are not allowed to join the event.
Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Myanmar, Mainland China, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cuba, Ethiopia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, North Korea, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.
2. During the Subscription Period, you can click on the "+" in the pop-up window displayed after clicking the "Commit Now" button and jump to the corresponding crypto deposit page, or top-up manually.
3. The maximum amount of USDT you can commit is equal to your "Subscription Cap".
4. Your subscribed tokens will be distributed to your Spot Account before the distribution ends.
5. Coinstore shall be entitled to disqualify users who make profits through malicious acts, including opening multiple accounts for additional gifts and other acts involving illegal, fraudulent, or harmful effects.
6. Coinstore reserves the right to final interpretation of this event. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Coinstore is not responsible for your trading losses.
16th August, 2023