Dear Valued Users,
We’re pleased to announce that the new Token-sale project for the Coinstore launchpad: Works ($WORK) is now LIVE! Coinstore will open WORK/USDT trading pairs on 28th July, 2023 (Please refer to the official listing announcement for the exact listing time). Stay tuned for our official announcement!
🗓 Launchpad Startup Event Period
26th July, 2023 10:00 (UTC) - 27th July, 2023 10:00 (UTC)
26th July, 2023 18:00 (UTC+8) - 27th July, 2023 18:00 (UTC+8)
- Project Name: Works
- Token Name: WORK
- Ticker/ Token Symbol: WORK
- Token Type: Binance Smart Chain (BSC20)
- Contract Address: 0x05C76523eDc8Cb6b10775cc7a9833AF959a0aB7e
- Total Supply: 50,000,000 WORK
- Initial Circ. Supply When Listed on Coinstore: 5,000,000 WORK
- Total Supply to Coinstore Launchpad: 30,865 WORK
- Fund to Raise: 25,000 USDT
- Token Committed: USDT
- Subscription Price: 1 WORK=0.81 USDT
- Hard Cap Per User: 500 USDT
- Complete KYC2 to get 300 USDT subscription amount.
- Increase subscription amount by spot trading, for every 500 USDT of spot trading, the subscription cap increases by 20 USDT, capped at a maximum of 200 USDT.
- Trading data will be refreshed every 10 minutes. The trading task will end 10 minutes before the token sale concludes.
- Vesting: 3 days linear vesting with 25% TGE
🗓 Startup Details & Schedule are as follows
|Works ($WORK) Token-sale||Start of Subscription||End of Subscription||Total Supply||Subscription Price||Unlocking Rules|
2023/7/26 10:00 (UTC)
2023/7/26 18:00 (UTC+8)
2023/7/27 10:00 (UTC)
2023/7/27 18:00 (UTC+8)
|30,865 WORK||0.81 USDT||3 days linear vesting with 25% TGE|
🚀 Mark your calendar for the subscription period
You can commit a certain amount of USDT in your Spot Account towards the new project for the subscription.
Trading Starts: 28th July, 2023
Deposit & Withdrawal - TBD
- About Works ($WORK)
Works is the first cutting-edge DeFi project with a multi-marketplace for digital services and opportunities for all. Our product is focused on developing services on decentralized platforms, thereby improving efficiency and access of various services by users with the whole ecosystem fueled by our own Works token. From digital freelance services to healthcare services, to a fast and secure messaging app customized for various projects, to a launchpad for promising projects, NFT marketplace, a smart chain for developers to develop various dApps, and a charity platform to give back to the community, this is a revolutionary protocol that aims to leverage the power of decentralized systems to empower the average user.
Terms & Conditions
1. All participating users must follow Coinstore terms and conditions. Users from the following restricted countries or regions are not allowed to join the event.
Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Myanmar, Mainland China, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cuba, Ethiopia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, North Korea, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.
2. During the Subscription Period, you can click on the "+" in the pop-up window displayed after clicking the "Commit Now" button and jump to the corresponding crypto deposit page, or top-up manually.
3. The maximum amount of USDT you can commit is equal to your "Subscription Cap".
4. Your subscribed tokens will be distributed to your Spot Account before the distribution ends.
5. Coinstore shall be entitled to disqualify users who make profits through malicious acts, including opening multiple accounts for additional gifts and other acts involving illegal, fraudulent, or harmful effects.
6. Coinstore reserves the right to final interpretation of this event. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Coinstore is not responsible for your trading losses.
25th July, 2023