Coinstore will support the Filecoin (FIL) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Filecoin (FIL) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at epoch 2,383,680, or approximately at 2022-11-30 22:00 (UTC+8). Deposits and withdrawals of FIL will be suspended approximately starting from 2022-11-30 21:00 (UTC+8)
- The trading of FIL will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Filecoin (FIL) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at epoch 2,383,680. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Coinstore will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding FIL in their Coinstore accounts.
- The Filecoin (FIL) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for FIL once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Coinstore will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
November 29th, 2022
Find us on:
Official website: https://www.coinstore.com/
Download Coinstore: https://h5.coinstore.com/download/
Telegram Discussion Group：https://t.me/coinstore_english
Telegram Announcement Channel：https://t.me/coinstore_global