Coinstore will support the Cardano (ADA) network upgrade and hard fork, which will take place in two phases.
- The Vasil network upgrade and hard fork will take place at epoch 365, orapproximately at2022-09-23 05:45 (UTC+8). We have temporarily suspend the withdrawal and deposit functions of ADA.
- The Plutus V2 Cost Model network upgrade will take place at epoch 366, or approximately at 2022-09-28 05:45 (UTC+8). Deposits and withdrawals of ADA will be suspended starting from approximately 2022-09-27 23:00 (UTC+8).
- The trading of ADA will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Cardano (ADA) network upgrade and hard fork will take place in two phases, at epoch 365 and epoch 366 respectively. The estimated timings are for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ADA in their Binance accounts.
- The Cardano (ADA) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ADA once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following: